You Are Here: Home > Register for an EE class > Behavioral Economics
25% Priority Registration pricing available until April 15th!
Behavioral economics serves as a policy and program design framework that helps policymakers improve program effectiveness and achieve better outcomes. This online course offers professionals from the public and non-profit sector the opportunity to learn about the latest findings in behavioral economics and focus on the tools needed to apply the framework to their own work. Working alongside Duke faculty and peers, students will apply their new knowledge and skills to a variety of sectors during the course’s immersive and engaging group project component.
Program Dates: July 11 – August 4, 2023
Website: Click Here
This training program is ideal for individuals who are aiming to integrate the principles and methods of behavioral economics into their work. Past program participants include the following:
- Program and project managers from the public and non-profit sectors
- Researchers from think-tanks and academic institutions
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning specialists
- Communications, public relations, and donor campaign specialists
- Policy advocacy professionals